Home Remedy for Age Spots using Papaya
Papaya has been used as a natural exfoliating agent for the skin because it contains useful enzymes. It helps fight blemishes, acne spots and age spots leaving the skin even more glowing than it was before. However, many people are allergic to papaya so you must do a test patch and wait for 24 hours before using this remedy.
- Take a green papaya fruit and cut off a thin slice using a sharp knife.
- Now directly place the flesh part of the papaya on to the age spots for a good 20 minutes.
- Or you can chop off the papaya into tiny pieces and then using a fork crush them into a thick pulp.
- Apply the pulp onto the age spots for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with tap water.
Home Remedy for Age Spots using Chickpeas
Chickpeas are also known as garbanzo beans and have been used for a long time as rejuvenating skin masks that help fade age spots.
- Take a cup of clean chickpea, 1/4th cup of yoghurt, half a cup water and a blender or a food processor.
- Boil the chickpeas until they are soft and blend them into a paste. Then add the yoghurt and blend the mixture again.
- Now add water little by little into the mixture till it forms the consistency of a thick pudding.
- Then apply this mixture onto the affected areas and leave them on for half an hour.
- After 30 minutes thoroughly rinse your face.
With regular use of this home remedy for age spots, this remedy can prove highly beneficial for removing age spots by gradually lightening them.